Sizing your Rico Designs bangle.
For bangle sizing it is best to measure around the largest/widest part of your hand when it’s in position to slide on a bangle.
If measuring is not possible then what I can say is that 17.5 cm Petite is extremely small, like for a child or very petite woman. 18.9 cm – small might be a tight squeeze over the widest part of the hand and 20.5 cm – medium are pretty typical. 22 cm and 23 cm – large are more likely a plus size woman or someone with a large bone structure.
Keep in mind that the bangle needs to be able to slip over the largest part of your hand, so if you are in between sizes, size up.
- Petite is 17.5 cm circumference.
- Small is 18.9 cm circumference.
- Medium is 20.5 cm circumference.
- Large is 22 cm circumference.
- X-Large is 23 cm circumference.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BANGLE SIZE
- Hold your hand as if you were putting on a bangle. Bring all of your fingers together with your thumb and little finger touching. (Refer to image)
- Measure around the hand at the widest point with a tape measure or a strip of paper. Be sure to pull the paper or tape measure snug against your skin. Mark the paper with a pen and measure it with a ruler. This measurement is the circumference of your hand.
Bearing in mind when choosing your size, that you will want to go for the next size up, rather than the nearest size down. If you’ve measured correctly you should have the circumference of the hand at its smallest, so anything smaller than that just will not go on.
If you would like a specific size that is not listed, please contact Richelle at email@example.com
Please note prices vary depending on size.