Sizing your Rico Designs bangle.
For bangle sizing it is best to measure around the largest/widest part of your hand when it’s in position to slide on a bangle.
Keep in mind that the bangle needs to be able to slip over the largest part of your hand, so if you are in between sizes, size up.
- Petite is 17.5 cm circumference.
- Small is 19 cm circumference.
- Medium is 20.5 cm circumference.
- Large is 22 cm circumference.
- X-Large is 23.5 cm circumference.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BANGLE SIZE
- Hold your hand as if you were putting on a bangle. Bring all of your fingers together with your thumb and little finger touching. (Refer to image)
- Measure around the hand at the widest point with a tape measure or a strip of paper. Be sure to pull the paper or tape measure snug against your skin. Mark the paper with a pen and measure it with a ruler. This measurement is the circumference of your hand.
Bearing in mind when choosing your size, that you will want to go for the next size up, rather than the nearest size down. If you’ve measured correctly you should have the circumference of the hand at its smallest, so anything smaller than that just will not go on.
If you would like a specific size that is not listed, please contact Richelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note prices vary depending on size.